The Management Committee sets a daily attendance fee according to the Preschool’s budgetary needs and taking into account anticipated State Government funding.
Fees are due at the beginning of each term and for 2018 have been set as follows:
- $64 per day for children who turn 4 after 31 July 2018 and are attending 2 days
- $58 per day for children who turn 4 before 31 July 2018 and are attending 2 days
- $54 per day for children who turn 4 before 31 July 2018 and are attending 3 days
- Bond for 2 days is either $768 for 3 year olds or $696 for 4 year olds, and for 3 days is $972 and is payable upon acceptance of a place. The bond is refunded in the final term of preschool or when 6 weeks notice is given.
- Waiting List fee of $35 (non-refundable)
- Extended hours is offered at $8 per session
Government assistance is available for low income families and families with special needs. If you feel you may qualify for such assistance please approach the Director with your enquiry.
Go to Waiting list form